Sunday, December 11, 2016

Deer…?

**Before I begin, for the purpose of this entry, I'm going to refer to deer as "deer" as this remains unexplained...**

This experience happened to my husband and me roughly 5 years ago and still has me stumped to this day…

This took place in the middle of the night. My husband and I decided to make a very late night trip to Walmart. Our local Walmart is about 5 miles away from our house. Being in a semi-small town, the streets were empty at this time of night. When we were roughly 2 miles away from Walmart, we were talking, and laughing, when all of a sudden, what appeared to be a female "deer" comes out of nowhere (about 10-20 feet in front of the car), and darts across the street into a large parking lot, causing me to slam on my brakes. Where we were at had no wooded areas around, so there was no real explanation as to why this "deer" was in that area. Only a minute passed by when I started driving again, but very slowly. We wanted to see where this "deer" went, considering there was really nowhere for it to go. As we were even with where this "deer" went, I stopped the car again, and my husband and I both looked, only to see that there was no "deer". In fact, there was no animal period. It was as if this animal had vanished. But there was nowhere for it to go, other than crashing into the few stores that were (and still are) there. With all this being said, I need to go back in time a little further…

That large parking lot where this "deer" ran into and vanished has several stores. We have talked with several people who had worked at a few of those stores. And each person told us that the store they worked at was haunted. Each person had a handful of experiences to share with us. One that sticks out in my mind is that of a Native American Chief whose apparition has appeared to many people over the years.

Is it possible that this "deer" was an apparition? Is it possible that the "deer" and the Native American Chief are linked in some way? Was this "deer" not a deer at all, and was some type of other Supernatural being? To me, this experience digs up more questions than answers. But what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment