Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Team Intro and More

G.P.S. has two new members! A huge G.P.S. Welcome to Tanya Burk, and Sandi Steele! We're looking forward to having many adventures with you both! With that being said, the new team intro has been made! Check it out below!


So, Tanya and I had a very interesting paranormal experience yesterday. We spent the day together, discussing team stuff, and just hanging out. She took me to her friends house, that is reported active, and showed me around. There was a shed type thing in the backyard of the house, which she showed me first We entered the front part of the shed, and felt a little presence, but nothing major. We left the front part, and she took me to the side, to enter the back part of the shed. Let me tell you, the feeling in there was very overwhelming. We weren't in there but a few minutes, before we both started having physical reactions. The side of my head (the temple, on my right side) was hurting, and had an enormous amount of pressure on it. Then I asked Tanya 'The man who killed himself, did he shoot himself?' She said that she didn't know. At which time, her jaw started hurting, and tingling. The rest of the tour of the house finished without much of anything happening.

So, how do I know these physical feelings were related to paranormal? Tanya sent me a text today, saying that she found out that the man who killed himself in the shed did so by gunshot to the jaw, and it exited through the temple. There ya go folks! There's nothing quite getting a history confirmation like this, when you knew you were feeling something, whether it's physical, or other than physical. You can then fully shrug off the feeling of 'a sudden illness' type thing. So, awesome experience, and it was even more awesome to get confirmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment