Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Recent Cemetery Investigation and Unexplainable Scratches

Wow! It has been a while since I've posted a blog. I deeply apologize for that. Life has been very hectic, with G.P.S., and other projects I have taken on in the last few months. I can't remember when the last time I had a moment to myself was. But, I'm loving every minute of the work I'm putting into all the new projects.

Anyway, I'm sure y'all didn't come here to read about my non-paranormal related projects, so I'll get straight to the point. One of our last investigations was very interesting. It was literally out in the middle of no where, and was very neglected. The grass, and weeds, were literally up to our hips. So, for safety reasons, none of us really went fully inside of the cemetery. Instead, we settled right outside the fence line. Which was good enough, since this cemetery is very, very small. Almost like a private family cemetery. When a few of us went inside, we only counted about six visible gravestones. And the cemetery is part of the Texas Historical Society. Due to that fact, I was very surprised at how "beaten up" this cemetery was.

About an hour or two after we started investigating, one of our members, Autumn, was standing right at the fence line. Her hands were clearly visible the entire time we were standing there, and there was no one (that we could see anyway) standing behind her. Suddenly, she started complaining that her lower back was burning. We went back to where we parked, which was only a few feet away, and she lifted the back of her shirt up for me to take a look. There were several, horrible scratches on her lower back (photo below). I immediately started taking a few pictures. After I had taken the pictures, I felt the scratches. They were raised, like someone had badly scratched her. Thankfully, no blood was drawn, which surprised me.


As you can see, these are very "unique" scratches. We as paranormal investigators have the risk of being scratched, or attacked in some other form when we go to any type of investigation. However, usually when one gets scratched during an investigation, it's usually only three scratches. Also, Autumn's scratches (above) did not go away until the next day. With all the facts laid out, we have to label this as a paranormal encounter, and consider this a key piece of evidence for this location.

When Co-Founder Jack actually went into the cemetery, he heard footsteps that sounded like they were coming from behind him, but very close. When he would stop, so would the other set of footsteps. When he would continue to walk, the footsteps would pick up again. Exactly as if he were being watched closely, and followed. This type of activity continued throughout the night. I also believe something was effecting me. I do not want to use the word "attacked" because I do not believe that's what happened to me. After Autumn had gotten scratched, and after Jack had been watched and followed, I suddenly began to have severe chest pain, and it became very hard for me to breathe. It was as if someone, very heavy, was sitting on my chest. Along with the chest pain, and the difficulty breathing, I began having heart palpitations.

I haven't had the chance to go over all of the gathered evidence yet. But with the amount of activity we all saw, heard, and felt, I'm sure this investigation will not let us down when it comes to the findings!

No comments:

Post a Comment