Thursday, May 24, 2012

Recent Hill House Manor Investigation *READ WITH CAUTION*

This investigation of Hill House Manor took place on May 6, 2012, during the Full Moon. On this night, there was also a storm blowing in, that we didn't expect, so as soon as we arrived, we had a big feeling that the paranormal activity level would be fairly high. But those who have ever investigated at Hill House Manor knows that it rarely lets you down, if ever. Also, during this investigation, we had 5 people with us who had never been to Hill House Manor before. So, looking back on it now, they all got treated with a great deal of paranormal activity, one person which communicated with a spirit she hoped to make contact with that night. This investigation was also a live broadcast via the internet.

The evening started out fairly slow. A few of the newbies that were there with us, constantly were telling us that they felt like 'EMF Mutes', meaning, every time they would go into an area of the house, the activity seemed to stop, even if someone else who was just in the same room got a little bit of activity. However, as the night moved on, they very quickly stopped saying this.

The first shock of the evening was when myself, and fellow guest investigator Nicole went upstairs into the 'Fireplace' room to do an EVP session, while everyone else was downstairs doing various things. We started out with a quiet session, but we thought we weren't getting much of anything, so Nicole had asked me if I could turn on my Ghost Box, and of course, I did. Within a few minutes after starting the Ghost Box, we got a major shock, something I had never experienced before. A very, very crystal clear, and loud, cat meowing via the Ghost Box. For me, it took a few seconds for this to register, because I was so shocked at what came across it. Like I said, I have never had that happen before, and I was very pleased that it did happen! As the session continued, both Nicole and I got called various words via the Ghost Box, such as 'Jerk' and 'Bitch'. But in that area of the house, it's not that uncommon for words like that to be said, even if it's on just recording, and not via the Ghost Box. Soon after some of these things were captured, some other fellow investigators joined us, and Nicole and I decided to go downstairs to see what we could get. So we walked down the back staircase (which is in the 'Window' room).

Once we got settled, we began another session. After a few moments passed, we turned back on the Ghost Box to see what we would get. It took a while before we started getting real answers to our questions. And, with Hill House Manor being an old Speakeasy, we decided to try to put ourselves back in that time frame to see what we could get. Basically, using ourselves as trigger objects.

We began asking any male spirits present if they could buy us ladies a drink. Several seconds later, 'Here ya go' came across the Ghost Box. We kindly thanked the spirits, and immediately after we thanked the spirit, 'You're welcome' came across. Several minutes passed when another newbie to the house, Deanna, joined us. We told her everything that was happening, followed by us asking the same spirit 'Could you buy our lady friend a drink?' A few seconds after that was asked, 'No.' came across the Ghost Box.

So, we finally started asking for the spirit's name. When asked, the name 'Steve' (whom you'll learn more about in this blog) came across the Ghost Box. When we asked it to confirm his name, 'Yes' came across. Soon after this, we left the area.

We took a short break to eat the famous Hill House Manor 'Haunt Dogs'. While those of us who smoked were outside smoking, the rest were upstairs in the 'Fireplace' room doing a Ghost Box session. Suddenly, I get a call from Jack (the other G.P.S. Founder), asking me where I was at. I told him that we were outside, and that we'd be in shortly, and asked why. He simply stated that "Someone wants to talk to you." Surprised, I asked who it was. He replied with "Some non-living person by the name of Steve." The dots did not connect to me until I was doing audio review, that Nicole and I had made contact with a Steve earlier in the night. Soon after we hung up the phone, the rest of us went upstairs to join the rest of the team.

It felt very odd going up the front steps to go into the 'Fireplace' room. The atmosphere was a lot different than what I was used to in that area. As we rejoined the rest of the team, I sat down on the floor, and the questions began. Jack asked "Ok, Amanda is here now. What did you want from her?" And, seconds later, "Sex" came across the Ghost Box. Jack, being my husband, was dumbfounded by this, and started a bit of provoking towards the spirit. Jack said 'Ok, to get my wife, you have to do something to me. What do you want me to do to get you to do something to me?" Seconds later, the Ghost Box said "Stand up." So, Jack stood up, even turning his back towards the rest of us, thinking that would make the spirit brave enough to do something to him. However, Jack continued to lightly provoke the spirit. And, clear as day, the phrase "F- You Jack" came across the Ghost Box two times! Other various things during this Ghost Box session were heard, such as "I want Amanda", and similar things to it.

So, needless to say, Hill House Manor did not let us down, yet again! And if you want confirmation about any of the things written about in this blog, as any of the 8 other people who were there. As they witnessed the exact same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment