Saturday, December 10, 2016

Wheelchair...

Hello again everyone! I know I haven't posted in a LOOOOOOONG time! But, I'm back, and I'd like to start off with sharing the first paranormal experience that I can remember. So, sit back, and enjoy….

This experience happened to two of my cousins and myself when I was about 7 years old. It took place in a small town in North Texas, in a very old hospital that was converted into a cheap rental house that my Aunt and cousins lived in. The hospital wasn't very big at all. In fact, I'd consider it to be more of a clinic nowadays than a hospital. But, back then, it was a hospital. I think it was built back in the 1800's and closed in the 1920's. It only had one floor, with the exception of a large basement. I remember that I could still see the room numbers on the top of each room. 

My Dad and I went to visit my Aunt and my cousins one night. They were in the living room area visiting, while my cousins and I were sitting on the floor in front of the basement door playing with some toys. I can't remember why, but we decided to open the door to the basement. When we did, at the bottom of the steps, we saw an old fashion, 1890-1900 style wheelchair, with its right side facing us. I can't tell you about my cousins, but I remember getting really creeped out about that wheelchair. Why was it there? There wasn't anything else down there except that. 

All of a sudden, the wheelchair started to squeak and slowly turned to the left to face us. We started to scream and slammed the door. My Dad and Aunt came running to us, asking us what was wrong. We all started telling them what happened at the same time. My Dad opened the door, only to find the chair back in its original position, which left us kids speechless. My Dad scolded us, and told us to stop making stuff up, and went back to the living room. We were still speechless.

We waited a few more minutes after talking to each other, making sure we all saw the same thing. Which we had. After a few more minutes passed, we opened the door again. Within a minute or two, the wheelchair started to move again. We got scared but watched in amazement. The chair made it to the bottom step and started squeaking its way up the steps. We slammed the door again, yelling for our parents. They came to us again, this time frustrated. They opened the door, but again, the chair was in its original position. They told us to get away from the door, and do something else to entertain ourselves. They went back to the living room. 

After several minutes had passed, we went back to the basement door. Trying to get the nerve to open the door again, we just whispered to each other. Once again, we opened the door. And, once again, the chair started creaking up the steps. Once the chair was halfway up, we yelled for our parents. They took a little longer to get to us, but once they did, they watched in horror as the chair was a few steps away from being on the first floor. My Aunt slammed the door, grabbed us kids, and fled from the property. None of us have been back since.

I know this story seems….Outlandish, but it's 100% true. My Dad even remembers this.  I continued to grow up with Paranormal Experiences all around me. Because of this, my husband and I Founded a Paranormal Investigation team to help others with any experiences that are happening to them. I know what it's like to be going through something, and have no one there to help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment