Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Paranormal Morals

I'm sure most of you reading this will not be surprised by the lack of morals some paranormal investigators have for other teams. I greatly feel that this needs to be addressed, which is why I'm writing this blog.

Most of the lack of morals in this field comes from newer investigators. But, again, you might be surprised at how many people who have been in the field for a long time have lack of morals.

On countless occasions, I have seen and heard investigators demand from other investigators information to certain locations that a team has been to. First off, this is a big no, no! G.P.S. greatly respects the privacy of all clients, and locations. We rarely give out the details of our locations, just as a sign of respect. My question is: What makes some teams so special to where they think they can demand the information to some locations? No team in this field is better than another. It just doesn't exist (in my opinion.) I think the cockiness within some teams is just ridiculous. Remember: To get respect, you have to show respect. It isn't just automatically given to you, because you're in a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment