Thursday, February 9, 2012

Latest Home Investigation

The latest home investigation took place on January 28, 2012. Of course, going into the home, we knew everything that was happening with the clients as we entered.

Most of the night was very quiet. We captured a few interesting responses via the ghost box, and felt a few things here and there, but in a whole, we didn't think we left with much evidence. But during the photo evidence, I was proven wrong. The three photos below explains everything.



Photo 1 - Apparition on the left hand side, circled in red.
Photo 2 - The same apparition, cropped, and enlarged.
Photo 3 - Photo taken right after the one captured with the apparition. Notice there is no apparition?

When I uncovered this piece of evidence, I was shocked. It gave me the chills. Because I knew, by the previous taken photos, that I was the only one in the living room at the time. So capturing the apparition was simply amazing to me. I did show the photo to the client, and he said 'Thank you for confirming what we had seen in that exact area not 10 days before you arrived.'

As I said, the photos speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment